MetaMD's mission is to improve healthcare through education.
We provide physician, clinician and patient education and training through preceptorships, seminars, one-to-one professional training and interactive patient education.
MetaMD provides patient and parent education resources to hospitals all across America.
It acquired the assets of Patient Education Programs, LLC, a leading provider of interactive, multilingual patient education (formerly at www.PatientPrograms.com). Since then, we have updated all Libraries with a fresh, new look, made lessons more culturally sensitive, updated and added content areas, enhanced reporting capabilities to maximize the program's benefit to nursing, education and discharge staff, and rebuilt the program’s underlying technology to enable all Lessons to be provided on convenient computer tablets. Our primary areas of focus are:
- To deliver high quality, cost effective, interactive parent / caregiver education through Labor and Delivery and Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) at hospitals of all sizes. This website is dedicated to:
Facing an Early Delivery™
- To provide self-directed diabetes education through hospitals, physician practices, pharmacies and other healthcare providers.
Physician Education / Clinical Training
MetaMD provides training, education and support to physicians and their staffs as well as teaching hospitals.
Our primary focus is vascular ultrasound. We help our clients:
- Meet credentialing requirements for physicians and sonographers who utilize vascular ultrasound.
- Prepare to sit for the RPVI credential (Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation).
- Understand and comply with major reimbursement issues so that they are appropriately paid for both the technical and professional components of the ultrasound-related services they provide.
- Fill short or long-term personnel needs with qualified technologists.
- Enhance the practices’ ability to provide excellent patient care through advanced training in vascular ultrasound.
To learn more about our physician education, preceptorships and other services, visit www.MetaMD.net.